Coffee enema is simply an effective and natural process to cleanse our body. As we know that liver is our primary processor of all the blood in the body. All the blood in the body passes through the blood every 3 minutes. Coffee enema cleanses the toxins and wastes in the blood by stimulating the liver to make more biles.
How To Make A Coffee Enema?
Firstly, you need to prepare some coffee enema supplies and kits. Since coffee enema is really simple and natural, there is not much to buy. You can set your budget below $100 and you can do it for many times. Next, prepare a good coffee. Finally, get the coffee in your body and enjoy the process. It’s really simple and all you need to do is just follow the steps.
Coffee Enema Kits
- Reusable enema kit
2. Organic coffee which is not decaffeinated
3. Pot for cooking coffee
4. A jug which can contain 1.5 litres of water
5. Filtered or purified water
Prepare a coffee enema
- Mix 2 teaspoon of coffee and 0.5 litres of water in a pot and boil it for 10 minutes.
2. After boiling, pour it into a jug which contains 1 litre of purified or filtered water.
3. Check and make sure that the temperature is around 40 degrees Celsius. It is important to keep the temperature low to protect your internal organs.
Coffee Enema Instructions
- Pour it into a reusable enema bag.
2. Hang it at a door knob or something that is almost the same height.
3. Open the clamp and release some coffee out to make sure no air is in the tube.
4. Put on some olive oil, grapefruit oil or any oil that is not highly processed at the end of the tube.
5. Insert the 2 inches of the tube into your anus.
6. Lie down on the floor in the toilet on your right. You can put a mat or towel on the floor.
7. Allow the coffee to start going in your body and hold it for 10 to 15 minutes.
8. Finally, release the coffee into the toilet bowl and take a photo (not necessary, just have fun).
How often do you do a coffee enema?
If you are having some health problems, it is recommended to do coffee enema once a day. If you are someone who is very healthy, do it once a week. If you have constipation very often, do coffee enema 2 to 3 times per week.
Important Things To Take Note
If you can’t hold that long (especially on the first few times), just let it out and force yourself to hold those coffee. My body couldn’t even take in a quarter bag of coffee at the first few times. As times go by, you will be able to hold a bag of coffee.
Always remember to keep the temperature at 40 degree Celsius! Remember to use your hand to feel the temperature.
If you can’t find the hole to insert the tube in, don’t worry. Take your time and it’s not something you should worry. I manage to insert the tube myself for the first time in less than 5 minutes.
If you can’t get the tube in, don’t force it in. Remember to put some olive oil and push it slowly.
I prefer to do my coffee enema in the morning. You can do it at night or after work. But please remember to do it after 2 hours of your meal. Some people find it hard to sleep if they do coffee enema in the evening and at night. I’m not sure about you but I can still get to sleep well even I do it at night.
At the beginning, you’ll only see coffee coming out. After a while, you’ll get to see liquid stools that are black and smells extremely horrible. Sometimes, those smells can stay in the toilet for hours. Those are something that has been in our body for a long time!